- Two-Way real time speech interactive translator that can translate more than 30 languages.
- Using intelligent speech recognition technology, it can translate recording sound into text, and simultaneously transmit into voice output.
- Voice Translation: Intelligent voice recognition technology to make cross language communication easier.
- Translate your speech into high quality foreign language text and transmit into voice output.
Text Translation: Support text to text translation.
- Clear sound quality, no noise, and easy to carry, a perfect assistant of language translation.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connection
- Compatible with most iOS and Android phones.
- Durable and Rechargeable: low power consumption, plug and easily charge.
- Small and exquisite
Wireless: 2.4G Optical
Optical Resolution: 1200dpi
Connect to Phone: Bluetooth
Wireless Transmission Distance: 10m
Voice Recognition Distance: 2m
Battery: 3.7V 750mA Rechargeable Battery
Size: Approx. 123 x 36 x 12mm/ 4.8 x 1.4 x 0.5in
Package Weight: 127g
Introduction of the method of use:
(1) Wifi, mobile network, scan the QR code on the product, and download the translation APP of iTranslate;
(2) Set the App according to the Instruction.
(3) Power on the translator; Then open the bluetooth and connect the device "Translator" with your phone; Open APP, it will scan and find the the "iTranslate" device.
(4) There is a menu bar in APP, and the language of more than 30 countries can be selected.
(5) After choosing the translated language, press the button A on the translation stick to start the recording, release the button after the speech is finished, and check the translation results on APP for about 1 second,the translator recognizes the speech as a text,then translates it into foreigh language and plays.
Attention: The speech translate function needs cellular date or WIFI, please make sure that your phone's network is connected. When there is poor network,the translator maybe delay or no function.
1 x Translator
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
The supported languages are as follows
Simplified Chinese, Cantonese, Sichuan dialect, Traditional Chinese, English (China), English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (India), Korean, Japanese, French, German, French (Canada), Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Thai, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Arabic (International), Hungarian, Romanian, Swedish, Czech, Finnish, Danish, Polish