DIY Glass Windshield Repair Kit enables you to easily and safely repair Car Window Scratches, chips and Cracks
The kit includes everything you would ever need for a perfect and good quality repair of cracks, scratches or chips on your windscreen. It is also useful for repairing cracked mobile phone screens
It is Easy to use and can be conveniently carried and storage for easy access when required, NO MIXING REQUIRED, It prevents chips or cracks from expanding, it is stable and durable.
It Saves time and is cost effective to buying new glass; Repair is completed in 20 minutes
It is suitable for most types of double layered windscreen damage. This kit works best on damage not more than 1" or 2.5 cm in diameter and 12" or 30cm in length
The injection design moulding head produces strong pressure that forces the repair liquid into the cracks which creates an invisible repair inside the damaged glass and prevents further cracks or damage.
1 x repair resin
1 x repair suction device
1 x curing strips
1 x sleeved razor blade
1 x instruction sheet
1. Once the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent adhesive tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
3. Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
4. The ideal applying temperature is 60℉ to 90℉(15℃ to 32℃). Allow the vehicle to have enough time to adapt to the temperature if it has been in a hot or cold environment.
5. The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
6. Do not expose the resin to automotive paint, scraper or plastic facing, because this may cause damage.
7. Not all damage can be repaired and restored to complete optical clarity.
8. Important! In order to reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, you must wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.
Method of use
1. Clean and dry the glass surface
2. Press the resin into the cracks using the repair suction device.
3. Apply the curing strip
4. Dry and let it solidify for approximately 10-15 minutes.
5. Scrape the rest of the resin with the razor blade.
Package size: 220 x 110 x 25mm/8.66 x 4.33 x 0.98"